Monday, March 26, 2012

Introduction

Hi, my name is Chauncey.  I am one of five cats living in Mary's house.  I'm a rescue cat from Mary's work.  Someone dropped me off at her station and Mary took me home after an animal control officer scanned me for a chip, I had none.  Mary took me into her home without hesitation and I have since made her life a living hell.  After a week I began fighting to become the Alpha male of the house even though Babe was the head honcho.  Mary quickly took me to an unfamiliar place where I apparently was put to sleep and made half the male I am today.  I was neutered and quickly decided that I must seek revenge on Mary for what she paid someone to do to me!! I have kept my promise and work hard and diligently to make her life as miserable as I possibly can.


Now that I have introduced myself, Mary will tell you all about my adventures in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment